THE MAZE RUNNER (SERIES)

BOOKS OR MOVIES? 

I don't know about you but in my case I've always thought books were way better than movies; however after watching the first delivery of maze runner series, I discovered it is not always a matter of that's best.

I loved the movie and that's why I decided to read the book series. So far it has worked out just fine and although I know what the story is about I still feel the urge to grab the details only a book could contain. I'm searching for the thrill only an (my) avid imagination can provide.

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO LIVING ANOTHER ADVENTURE!


“Just follow me and run like your life depends on it. Because it does.” The Maze Runner by James Dashner

The Maze Runner PDF
Correr o Morir PDF
The Death Cure PDF
La Cura Mortal PDF
The Scorch Trials PDF
Prueba de Fuego PDF




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario