- Having the urge to leave home super early, not to risk getting late to work.
- Preparing and A, B and C plan in case something goes wrong.
- Keeping conversations to the minimum because you could make a grammar or pronunciation mistake, even in your native language.
- Sitting quietly
- Avoid staring
- Always carry your mobile phone and headphones to look busy and prevent people from talking to you.
- Listening carefully to what people say just so you don't get lost in your own mind
- Family reunions are dangerous and awkward: it is extremely sad knowing you can't relax although you're with family, they're supposed to be there for you when you need them but most of the times they're just clueless fixated to the shallow image they have of who you are.
AS SIMPLE AS THAT