HARRY POTTER (SERIES)


There are some who say your first love can't be forgotten I think that is true, it's been almost 15 years since I discovered the wizarding world of Harry Potter and I'm still hooked up.

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone what the first book I ever read apart from my school assignments and it opened up a universe i never thought existed. I was not only the magic and the mystery. I guess it was the endless doors books could unlock... millions of universes, adventures and so many new friends...  

Well, I do remember all those things and I would also say the urge to read Harry Potter in its original language what's what drew me to learn English... (Yeah, and now I'm an English teacher, I guess I owe J.K Rowling quite a lot.)  


Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone PDF
Harry Potter y la Piedra Filosofal PDF
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets PDF
Harry Potter y la Cámara Secreta PDF
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban PDF
Harry Potter y el Prisionero de Azkaban PDF
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix PDF
Harry Potter y la Órden del Fenix PDF
Harry Potter and the Half blood Prince PDF
Harry Potter y el Príncipe Mestizo PDF
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows PDF
Harry Potter y las Reliquias de la Muerte PDF

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario